Vejl. udsalg Kr. 7.995,- inkl. moms
(Vejl. udsalg Kr. 7.995,- inkl moms)
Se alt fra
For recording quieter sources such as vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, strings and distant miked orchestras and choirs.
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These low-noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments. Earthworks’ reputation for realism is based on these distinctive omnis. Time Coherent Response means these models do not smear the time domain as most microphones do.
- Frequency response to 40kHz
- Perfect for recording the accuracy and full detail of instruments in the studio yet robust and subtle enough to record bird sounds in the jungle
- Ideal for quieter, more detailed sources and does not have most of the problems and limitations generally associated with competitive microphones
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored
- QTC microphones handle sound levels up to 142dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- All models are available in matched pairs
- No handling noise
See what people are saying about the QTC40.
QTC40 User’s Manual.
Klik her for yderligere information.