Vejl. udsalg Kr. 10.495,- inkl. moms
(Vejl. udsalg Kr. 10.495,- inkl moms)
Se alt fra
For quiet and loud sources.
Earthworks cardioid microphones have patented near-perfect cardioid patterns. The sound across the entire front hemisphere is remarkably uniform and is flatter at 90 degrees than most microphones are on-axis. The SR Series have an incredible transparent sound quality, offering near-perfect polar response and high rejection of sounds at the rear of the microphone, resulting in less leakage and more gain before feedback. Engineered to be used in our DrumKit™ System, but can also be used on a wide variety of instruments and vocals.
- Ideal for drum overheads, snare, high hat and kick drum
- Ideal for close miking other instruments such as acoustic guitar, string acoustics and amplified instruments.
- Frequency response extends to 25kHz
- Effortlessly handle up to 145dB SPL while simultaneously revealing subtle details that other microphones mask
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
SR25 User’s Manual.
For Drum Overheads
Klik her for yderligere information.